Coronavirus Update – March 26th 2020
The board decided Belgian Offshore Days will take place on Wednesday 25th and Thursday 26th of November 2020.
Coronavirus Update – March 11th 2020
After consultation with the local authorities, the board decided to postpone Belgian Offshore Days to a later date. Futher communication on the new date will follow.
Coronavirus Update – March 10th 2020
Belgian Offshore Cluster follows the guidelines of the government regarding the Covid-19. The advice is to cancel all events who bring together more than 1000 people. Belgian Offshore Days expects for this edition max. 500 people per day. As long as this measure applies, the fair will continue as scheduled.
Coronavirus Update – March 9th 2020
We appreciate that with regular news stories and updates about COVID-19 Coronavirus, there are many questions that our exhibitors and visitors may have around this year’s Belgian Offshore Days.
The “BELGIAN OFFSHORE DAYS” will run as scheduled at Ostend from 18–19 March 2020.
We will follow the protocols set by the various relevant local governmental bodies, but it’s a rapidly changing situation. Of course, if these Authorities advice changes, globally, nationally or locally, our position will change.
The health and safety of our exhibitors, visitors and staff is our number one priority. We are working closely with the venue to put measures in place that currently include:
- Public Health messaging displayed and shared before and during the event
- Strengthened hygiene, sanitization, availability of disinfectants onsite at venue across all public areas and high-volume touchpoints such as:
- Hand sanitizer dispensers in every toilet around the venue
- Attendees strongly encouraged to disinfect their hands in the registration area before entering the event.
- Shared equipment – Microphones, headsets, presentation laptops, clickers to be cleaned between each use
- Hand sanitizer wipes/dispensers at each feature area for all attendees upon entry and exit in catering areas, exhibitor areas, conference rooms, networking area, etc..
- Extra hand sanitizing counters to be placed around the halls
- Extra cleaning staff & increased routine checks
- Strict food hygiene rules are already in place, but extra vigilance will be taken at catering outlets at the show
- Awareness and training of all staff and suppliers on standard personal preventative measures, e.g. personal hygiene, frequency of use of sanitizing/disinfection products, etc..
- Daily liaison with the risk assessment teams
We look forward to welcoming you all to Belgian Offshore Days and wish you a successful event!
The Belgian Offshore Cluster